Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay One Day Trip
Highlights of the trip:
- Visit two most beautiful bay of Asia Biking on Cat Ba Island
- Visit a real hospital into the cave Jumping into water
- Halal foods are available Tea Break on boat
7h30: Start pick up from the hotel in the Old Quarter then travel to Got ferry station.
10h30: Transferred by ferry to Cat Ba Island.
11h00: Arrive at Hospital cave, start explore the cave known as a secret bomb proof hospital
and safe house for the VC leaders was built inside a cave, high up on one of the many
limestone karsts which dominate the island.
11h45: Cycle through the imposing mountains and valleys to the National Park.
12h15: Pick up by bus, reach to Beo pier.
12h30: Welcome aboard Arcady Cruise, refresh with welcome drink. Start the journey to the
12h45: Enjoy the typical local Lunch will be served with fresh seafood and Vietnamese cuisines
while leisurely cruising to the faraway islands of Ha Long Bay.
14h00: Arrive Ba Ham Lake, situated on the south-west side of Hạ Long Bay, Ba Hầm Lake is
found on Ðầu Bê Island (Calf Head Island) in Lan Hạ Bay. This island is part of the range of
islands at the farthest end of Hạ Long Bay, bordering the immense zone Long Châu Sea. Ba
Hầm Lake is situated in the middle of a narrow, rectangular area, with the all four sides
enclosed by vertical cliffs.
-Take your option either exploring Ba Ham Lake yourself on kayak or comfortably
on bamboo boat rowed by the local people.
– Jumping off the boat, Enjoy swimming in the crystal water.
15h30: The boat depart for Van Boi area, a small fishing village in the centre of Lan Ha Bay
16h00: Enjoy tea break while the boat cruising through hundreds islands in Lan Ha Bay
17h00: Disembark in Beo pier, get back to the bus for transfer to Ha Noi.
20h00: Drop off at the hotel in the Old Quarter. End of service.
- Full transfer by AC tourist bus
- Complimentary water on the bus
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Lunch on boat
- Biking on Cat Ba
- Hospital Cave
- Kayaking/ Rowing Boat (optional)
- Tea Break on the boat.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, Tips, and Gratuities
- What not mentioned above
- Free of charge for an infant (below 4-year-old), other expenses paid by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
- Children over 1,2m are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 75% adult ticket
- Children 50% have one private seat and water as adults